If you have an emergency plumbing situation, please follow the simple checklist below and call us for further advice on 0421 251 939.
- Remain Calm.
- Turn off Gas – if you smell gas. (the main lever within the gas meter box for natural gas and for LP Gas turn the knobs off at the top of the bottles).
- Turn off the main water supply in the event of water leaks, such as burst pipes (the main water meter is likely located at the front of the property just inside the front boundary line).
- Turn off electricity – you should find the main switch within the meterbox, if unsure switch all switches off.
- Move people and pets to a safe location and away from the effected area/s.
- In the event of immediate danger to person or property call 000 and follow the direction of the trained operator.
- Call Armani Plumbing & Gas on 0421 251 939 to remedy the source of the defective service or appliance.